Watch HHMI video (posted below) titles "Endless Forms Most Beautiful"
- Using an organized note-taking format, take key notes for this student lecture- include questions that you have. Due Tuesday BOP
Study guide-Part 1 due- 10 pts.
- Go over study guide-Part I- experimental design- answer key posted below
- Show evidence of Corrections (different colored ink)
- Complete Ch: 13 (plate tectonics) section by tomorrow- BOP.
Study guide - part II due-10 pts.
- Go over study guide in class-Part II -plate tectonics -answer key posted below
- For full credit show evidence of corrections- (use different colored ink)- check answer key posted below:
- Semester final over chapters 1/13
- turn in study guide:
- Clocks in rocks
- view video on relative dating
- End of semester 1- last day for late work (60%)
- unused hall passes/e.c. current event synopses