I have 4-5 slots for students in this class who are serious about working in the field of natural resources/environmenmtal science.
When: This Thursday,
Where: Meet in this classroom at 7:15AM
Why: Service learning project with US Forest Service- collect plant cuttings in lake basin and learn about the ecological restoration of subalpine communities.
- returning to school at 4:30PM- parent pickup
- we are hiking 6 miles (round trip) must be in OK physical shape
- planned absence form completed/signed by all teachers tomorrow and turned in by 2:30 tomorrow
- parent/guardian signed permission form -turned in by 2:30 tomorrow
- must have required equipment:
- water container/lunch
- rain jacket/pants- see me if you need some
- sturdy shoes
- warm clothes- polar fleece (no cotton) bring layers
- no whining:)